-->

kata mutiara ucapan selamat ulang tahun dalam bahasa inggris

 berikut ini adalah conyoh kata ucapan mutiara seperti judulnya di atas tentang HBD yang  di dalam bahasa ingris : kalau arti dan terjemahanya artikan sendiri bro , kan gampang tinggal terjemahkan di google translete aja :; iakan!!!!

♥ Happy Birthday, baby. I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special!
♥ The best part of everyday is sharing it with a person like you. Happy Birthday Darling.]

One more year has passed, you are growing old, dont let your heart grow old. Keep your energies full, your dreams alive and level of success high. You will feel young forever. May you have a fantastic birthday with your loved ones.
♥ My life is you, my heart is you; my love is you, Happy Birthday to you.
♥ Happy birthday to the queen of my life.

♥ Wish a very special Birthday to the special person of my life.
I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,
I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.
You’ve brought me so much happiness, with no strings attached. Your love is such a blessing it would be hard to match.
Oh! I found myself a winner, of this I have no doubt.
I know for sure that, I took the right route.
On your birthday honey, I wish everything for you. Peace health and happiness, just to name a few. There’s one thing I can give you and that is my love this you can be sure you’ll never be void of.
Happy Birthday !!

♥ Let my love overflow upon you on your Happy Birthday.
♥ Your Birthday is so special to me, and so are you.
♥ I am so lucky to wish Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl.
♥ Happy Birthday to the most wonderful creation of God.
♥ Happy Birthday to the one who decorated my life from dawn to dusk.

Your smile, ur touch, D way U love me
I never knew...until U
What a relationship could be.
So I celebrate you.
my love, My life
H@PpY bIrThD@Y.....

♥ I pray God to give me the ability to gift my girlfriend an awesome Birthday.
♥ Today is not like every day, it’s a special day, and it’s my love’s Birthday.
♥ I hereby gift you a heart that is eager to wish you Happy Birthday.
♥ I love you every day, but my love is crossing the horizon on your Birthday.
♥ I am gifting you a bag full of hugs and kisses on your Happy Birthday.

Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua,
Ikk Baar Jo Mil Jayein Hum, Honge Na Kabhie Judaa
Saath Denge Jeevan Bhar Ka, Yeh Hai Hamara Wada
Jaan Luta Denge Tujhpe, Hai Yeh Apna Iraada...........birthday sms for girlfriend in hindi

♥ Sending countless kisses and hugs to decorate your Birthday with my love.
♥ I pray for a happy life for you, happy love for you and a Happy Birthday to you.
♥ I am glad to wish my queen a very Happy Birthday.
♥ Wish you a colorful, lovely and romantic Happy Birthday.

On Your Birthday……
Cherish the warm and
happy memories of the past year.
Look ahead to newer and happier experiences in the coming future.
There’s no end to the surprises that life could spring on us;
But hoping that they all be pleasant ones especially for you.
This comes to fondly wish that exciting things keep happening to you, and good fortune smile on you.
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !!

♥ Let my love envelop you and make you flow to the world of fantasy on your birthday.
♥ You birthday is unconditionally special to me as special as you are in my life.
♥ Let us fly together through the breeze of love on your birthday.
♥ Wishing the love of my life the happiest birthday she ever had.
Facebook CommentsShowHide

0 komentar

berkomentralah sewajarnya salam saya untuk @BangRinalPurba (senang kenal dan bertemu denganmu)